Saturday, October 10, 2015

Fundraiser!!!

October is one of my favorite months of the year. The leave begin to change and I get to celebrate Halloween. My personal favorite holiday. October is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month & Domestic Violence Awareness Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two very important things close to my heart.
I am doing a fundraiser this month. A very special fundraiser. I am not asking you for money but asking you to make a purchase. I would like to collect as many as possible of these 3 little Posh kits to donate to the local women's shelter & to local breast cancer support groups. EVERYONE deserves to be PAMPERED!! These women really need it!!!
All you have to do is go to the link below, pick a set or 2 or more purchase them and have them shipped to me (ship to hostess)!! That simple and then I will deliver them to the groups. Each set is approximately $25 with tax & shipping.
Finally 10% of the commission made on these orders with be donated to these two groups.
 
The Three kits are:
Black Cherry Attack
Flower Power
Posh to Meet You!
 
**********OH MY POSH*****************
and how could I forget the best part!!!!
You will earn 190 perk points for each kit purchased!!!
 
 
Also if you would rather send me via paypal $25 & what kit you would like to get for the groups that is always an option too.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment