Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Try It Tuesday!!

 


Woot!  Woot!  So tell me what have you tried??  What do you like??  What are you not fond of??  What would you like to try??  One of the best things about Perfectly Posh is while we have regular items that stick around we are have different items frequently.  Great seasonal items and more.  Like with Halloween just a couple of weeks away we have some awesome Spooky Posh.  These items are only available until they are gone and the Cackle Spackle is gone.  Which is a real shame.  I did get one and I love the way it feels on my face.  Nice and tingly.  It helped with a headache I had.  But we still have the Witchy Wash and the To Die for Pumpkin Scrub.  How fun is that??  There is something for everyone.  Head over to my website to check it out or contact me for more information and questions.
Website:  https://www.perfectlyposh.com/reyna/start?pref=15757
Email: reynaposh@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/reynaposh 











No comments:

Post a Comment